Medical Protective Coverall (sterile)
Medical protective clothing is essential equipment not only to protect medical professionals from pathogens, but also to protect patients from possible contamination by non-sterile garments.
Medical disposable protective clothing, Medical disposable protective coverall, Medical disposable protective overall, Single-use protective clothing for medical use, Medical protective clothing,etc.
Standard:GB 19082-2009 ISO 13485:2016
Specifications: 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185
The medical disposable protection is made of material (PP + PE composite material) that meets the requirements of GB 19082-2009 standard. It is composed of front long zipper,elastic cuffs,elastic waist,elasticankles, elasticattached hood and pressure glue sealed seams to provide higher protection.
² High protection.
² Waterproof. Against hazardous fluid and particles.
² Comfortable.The light and breathable material helps keep the wearer cool and comfortable.
The disposable protective coveralls is for general isolation in outpatient, ward, laboratory, and medical institutions.It is used for blocking and protecting clinical medical staff at work from blood, body fluids, secretions of potentially infectious patients , etc.
Applicable departments: Infection department and other departments.
1. The product is in aseptic packaging, and packaging damage is forbidden.
2. The product is a disposable, limited to use within the validity period, and destroyed in time after use.
3. If it is damaged of any partbefore wearing, it cannot be used.
4. Strictly follow the instructions to correctly wear and take off protective clothing.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with chemical substances.
6. It is recommended to replace it every 4-6 hours.